Class Policies at Sweet Home Quilting
- Please contact Sweet Home Quilting at least three (3) days prior to the start date of a class or at least seven (7) days prior to the start date of a workshop or camp to receive a refund.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made three (3) days or less for classes and seven (7) days or less for workshops and camps.
- Refunds cannot be provided for "no-shows"
- Class attendees will receive a 15% discount on class supplies
- If Sweet Home Quilting cancels a class due to low enrollment, teacher emergency or inclement weather, students will be notified by telephone, and a refund in the amount of the class fee will be made.