Welcome to Sweet Home Quilting!
Come explore our website or visit our shop located in Madison, Alabama!
Free Motion Quilting with Elaine Poplin
In this class, students will get more comfortable with using the INNOVA machines for free motion quilting. Elaine will focus first on simple swirls and meanders, and work up to free motion feathers and flowers as students get more confident. You should leave this class with several universal free motion designs in your repertoire, and a greater belief in your abilities as a quilter.
Posh Penelope Quilt Class with Elaine Poplin
Posh Penelope is a fun scrappy quilt that combines a love for curves with on point sashing and cornerstones! The perfect mix of modern and traditional elements that create a quilt that is timeless. If you've hesitated about sewing curves before, this is a great low-stress introduction. The Quick Curve Ruler is a very versatile ruler and there are lots of patterns that use it.
English Paper Pieced Bowl Beginner Class
In this class, you will learn how to cut and baste paper pieces, as well as how to hand sew a small bowl. We will address fussy cutting, glue basting, and whipstitching the bowl by hand.
Monkey Wrench with Denise Reuter
Need a quilt to help you go wild in Kaffe Fasset prints or to use some of the Kaffe Fasset fabric you've been stashing away? This advanced beginnner quilt is just for you. Anyone wanting to build onto their beginner skills will learn the importance of being organized, color fun, accurate cutting, bias seams and more.
Who are we?
- We are… an INNOVA Longarm Sales, Service and Training Center located in Madison, Alabama. We specialize in INNOVA longarm quilting machines. We also offer a full range of service and training to assist you in getting the most out of your longarm and being the best quilter that you can be.
- We are… a Quilt Shop! We carry everything that you need to complete your beautiful creation including a wide variety of fabrics, 108" wide backs, Quilters Dream batting, thread, and an excellent selection of quilting notions. Come shop in our store in Madison, AL, or shop online! We offer shipping worldwide as well as curbside pick-up for local shoppers! A few things we specialize in:
- Cherrywood hand dyed fabrics! We are the only shop in Alabama to carry this beautiful fabric!
- Patterns by Australian designer Wendy Williams of Flying Fish Kits!
- Sue Spargo wool!
- Large selection of Kaffe Fassett Collective fabrics! We focus on modern fabrics from Moda, FreeSpirit, Art Gallery, Alexander Henry, M&S Textiles...we are adding fabrics weekly!
- We offer INNOVA Longarm training classes and machine rental! Come and get trained on our machines so that you can bring back your quilt tops and use our machines to quilt them yourself!
- We offer Edge-to-Edge quilting! For those who prefer to have their quilt tops quilted by us, we can do that as well! Bring us your quilt tops and we will work together to find the patterns, threads, batting and quilting style to best highlight your work and achieve your desired look to finish your quilt.
- We make T-Shirt Quilts! Bring us your old t-shirts and we will preserve those memories for years to come!!
- We offer Quilting Classes and Events! Our calendar is full of many wonderful events – quilt and wool classes, sew-alongs, longarm quilting classes, sit-and-sew sessions and so much more! Check out our Classes and Calendar for more details!